Flower Leis Store
MAILE STYLE TI LEAF LEI + ORCHID LEI WRAP
SYMBOL OF RESPECT, FRIENDSHIP AND HONOR - Maile Style Ti Leaf Lei With Orchid Lei - Maile style with white orchid wrap is one of Hawaii's iconic lei and has been worn to represent good luck. To wear an authentic Ti Leaf Lei embodies the spiritual essence of the Hawaiian people and their values. It is a special lei that marks tradition and culture in a beautiful hand-woven pattern. It is made using Ti Leaf that is cut and woven together in a braid, then elegantly wrap with an Orchid Lei.
- In 3 Colors: Maile Ti Leaf with White Orchids, Maile Ti Leaf with Green Orchids & Maile Ti Leaf with Purple Orchids.
- Best For: Worn mostly by men. Great as Graduation Leis, Wedding Leis, Prom Leis, and Luaus.
- Durability: It is best to coil, wrap in newspaper/paper towel and refrigerate but do not freeze. Air out (hang) for one hour prior to usage to prevent oils from staining clothing. Ti Leaf must be completely dry before using or it may stain a light color garment.
- Recommended Shipping: Ships fast nationwide. Overnight delivery, 2nd Day delivery and Saturday delivery available. Packed neatly with ice packs to keep it at proper temperature.
- Need Alaska, Saturday delivery or bulk pricing? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 1 (808) 304-1046.